Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Suspension's a Real Bitch

So i got 3 days of in school suspension for some bullshit. Apparently I stole a wallet, and when they were searching my shit for it ( they didnt find the wallet, cuz i didnt have it) they found a pipe and like not even a tsp. of shake. They got the police involved and i got cited, the cop basically told me to get a medical card cuz it makes things easier. They said i had a gram and the officer put me down as having less than an ounce. No shit its less than an ounce, there wasnt even enough to pack a proper bowl. Basically, i get to sit in a room in the office with no clock, no nothing in here, for 8 hours. Im also not allowed to go off campus anymore for the rest of the year and i find that retarded as fuck. I got blamed for the wallet and of course the weed, and i also have to do some drug counseling bullshit. Like that's gonna make me stop smoking cali- tree. I live in California for goodness sake!! Almost everyone here indulges in some herbal healing, and they should because we have some of the best weed in the world. whatever, im just really bitter right now. my parents took my phone and my laptop, so no more Netflix for me. the only way i can use computers now is if i check one out for the day from my school. I have severe ADHD, i cant just sit here for long periods of time, it legit hurts me. I wanna leave right now, this place is a prison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment