Thursday, January 26, 2012

I find older men attractive.

Good lord, look at those eyes!
 WARNING! If my boyfriend is reading this, i love you, and this is just a fantasy. I wont leave you for an older man, don't you worry :)

Older men are sexy. There are plenty of Sexy, Silver Foxes that i would pounce on any second. I know, i know, I'm only 17 but the unspeakable things i would do to Daniel Craig. 
Mr. Craig, i will be your bond girl any day, or your Lisbeth Salander(if that turns you on) any day.
I don't think i have daddy issues, i hope not but it could be very likely. Some of my friends have really attractive fathers, and i cant help but notice. OK!! Story time, sorry I thought of a good story to tell, and it's completely relevant, and i get to tell you how big of a bitch this one girl is. 
This is a FUPA, in case you were unaware.

There is this one girl on my cheer team, and she is one grade below me, and she's been on Varsity since her freshman year, and shes a straight A student. This year she got made captain, not even Co-Captain,  no seniors are Captain and it sucks. All of cheer changed and everyone, even her friends on the team, hate her. The day her friends started hating her because of her never ending power trip, was one of the happiest days of my life. She is a bitch, and she got it from her mama. Her mom will sit there at games, and tell my coach that some of the girls on the team should be kicked off, and that they suck and what not. She's one of those parents who think their kid is the only special thing out there. This mom is fat, with a Fat Upper Pubic Area. She wears mom jeans and terrible, squeaky clean, white sneakers. She wears the terrible turtle neck sweaters too. Her husband is a tall, in shape, Blue-eyed, stud. He seems to love his frumpy wife, which just makes me think that she must have been Gorgeous back in the day, because he couldn't have married her for her personality because she's a bitch. Obviously marriage, for her, meant that appearances go out the window. Once again, this turned into a rant, my apologies. 
Be sure to subscribe and leave comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment