Monday, January 30, 2012

Driving.Mothers.Chaos

This is how all mother daughter relationships are.
Driving with your parents is probably the most irritating thing on this Earth. I want to ring my mothers neck harder and harder with ever yelp or "STOP!" she utters. She freaks out when there is about 25 ft between me and the car in front of me, its like come on, I understand teenagers driving is scary, but I know what the fuck I’m doing. I have terrible anxiety and her yelling does not make the situation any better, or any safer. In fact she is making it more likely for me to crash. Parents think they know best, let them think that, but we all know that’s bullshit. I will admit that parents are right about a good amount of things, but I will never let them know that. I’m also sure that when I’m a parent, I will think I know everything. I just need to keep in mind my teenage years, and be like “ Ok, I hated my parents for this, and that is why I lied to them so much.” This is a short post only because I am on a roll with all my Econ work, and I’m almost done with the class so I need to get as much work done as I can before my short attention span gets me all restless.

No comments:

Post a Comment